The Point of Sales module in Odoo (Odoo POS) allows you to manage your company's retail sales operations. The dedicated dashboard that supports retail sales operations at the retail shop's sales counter makes it simple to perform all of these tasks. The Odoo sales platform allows you to run multiple retail shops, all of which will be integrated under one roof, giving you total command and visibility over your business's retail operations.
Odoo Sales Management
- POS Module
- Purchase Management
- Inventory Stock Management
- Finance and Accounts Management
- Sales Management
Clearly defined POS Odoo dashboard
Using Odoo's point of sale (POS) module, you'll be able to run the entire retail sales management process from start to finish.
- Run a number of instances at the same time
- Management of the cash register
- Cashier login
- Scanners for barcodes
- Virtual keyboards
- Loyalty schemes
- Payment terminals that are integrated
- Cash and card payments
- Linked to the sales management module
- Direct invoicing
Integrated Sales Management
Using a dedicated sales management module, which is integrated into operations with the point of sale system, you can run your sales management operations.
- A specialized sales order management system
- Include or omit taxes in the calculation
- Direct evaluation of stock
- Produce analytically defined sales report
Product Procurement Management
Odoo POS purchase module is a powerful and advanced tool you can use to buy products.
- Multiple sellers of a single product
- Submit requests for quotations
- Create purchase quotations
- Handle vendor bills
- Define product categories and product variations
- Write up and send out purchase agreements
- Generate tender request
- Work with multiple purchase agreements
Complete inventory and stock management
Odoo POS system has a dedicated inventory management module that you can use to keep track of your product stock.
- Specific and clearly-defined dashboard
- Valuation of inventory
- Total command through the use of cutting-edge tools
- Forecasting tools for stocks
- Identification of products by their serial and lot numbers
- Generating specialized reports
- Specify stock expiration dates
- Real-time stock reports
Complete financial management
Use an accounting management module that is well-defined and capable of running the financial operations of the retail store.
- Specify local tax rates
- Set financial positions
- Analytical accounting
- Accept payments in different currencies
- Create numerous accounting charts
- Set payment terms and conditions
- Smooth ledger management
- Integration with many payment gateways
Why should you choose us to help you set up Odoo retail POS?
Different stores have different ways of running their retail sales operations, so a dedicated tool for managing retail stores won't be enough. You will need tailor-made solutions like Odoo. Management quality and effectiveness depends on how well the implementation partner or service provider can make changes. This is where we come in as a dedicated Odoo partner with many years of experience with Odoo.