Odoo Manufacturing has a well-defined manufacturing management module that gives you complete control and 360-degree visibility of the various stages of the manufacturing process. Odoo has dedicated operational tools that will aid in the planning and execution of the production process, running quality checks, and shipping to warehouses and customers.
Odoo Manufacturing Management
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Quality Control
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Interface modernization
- Integrated with automation
- Production schedule
- Full control and visibility
- Specific infrastructure
- Tools to engineer and plan
Module to manage manufacturing
The Odoo manufacturing module will serve as your facility's command centre for all production activities.
- Plan your manufacturing processes.
- Outline work centres
- Initiate work orders
- Create a bill of materials and assign products and product categories
- Routing of products and raw materials
- Panels for process control
- Overall equipment effectiveness management
- Set up the master schedule for production
- Take care of subcontracting in a concise manner
- Produce and manage by-products in an efficient manner
- Assign lead times for manufacturing
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Odoo production planning gives you complete control over the planning and production aspects thanks to a dedicated product lifecycle management system.
- Controlling Change Orders
- Managing types of change orders
- Bill management for materials
- Change order approvals
Full maintenance management
In order to perform maintenance on both production equipment and company devices, you can use the dedicated maintenance module.
- A well-defined dashboard for maintenance
- Create specialized maintenance teams
- Use the calendar view to generate maintenance requests
- Establish distinct work areas by defining equipment
- Reports on maintenance requests
A well-defined quality control management module will give you full operational control over quality management operations.
- A clear overview of quality
- Make your own quality control teams
- Establish quality control points
- Assign quality assurance checks
- Create quality alerts automatically
Effective inventory management
In order to control the manufacturing process, you must first control your raw materials. The finished products should be stored in a specific warehouse location.
- Handle a large number of warehouses at once.
- Allocate minimum and maximum stock levels for each product.
- Scan barcodes for efficient business operations
- Stock estimation
- Establish product expiration dates.
- Specify lots and serial numbers for products
- Scrapping and product movement
- Inventory adjustment software
- Automated valuation of inventory
Sell your products quickly and easily
Odoo supports a variety of sales channels, including retail, eCommerce, and wholesale sales of your manufactured goods.
- Pre-designed templates for quotations
- Emailing quotations
- Generate sales orders for customers
- Create payment methodologies
- Specify coupons and promotional offers
- Link to shipping connector
Why pick us?
Manufacturing in Odoo can be flexed to suit your business operations. You will be able to define your production operations well with the help of dedicated Odoo developers and experts. This is where we come in with the necessary expertise to implement Odoo for production companies all over the world.